Monday, July 7, 2014

Saginaw River Passages - July 7th

The tug Zeus and her tank barge, Robert FDeegan, called on the Dow Chemical dock in Bay City on Sunday.  The pier completed their unload and were outbound for the lake Monday afternoon.  Olive L. Moore - Lewis JKuber were inbound on the Saginaw River early Monday morning, calling on the Bay Aggregates dock in Bay City.  The pair were back outbound later in the afternoon.  Manitowoc entered the Saginaw River Monday afternoon, tying up at the Burroughs North Dock in Essexville.  She did not immediately put out her boom and it was still in the cradle hours after arriving.

Olive L. Moore out of the notch of the Lewis J. Kuber in the Bay Aggregates slip

Unloading at Bay Aggregates

Zeus - Robert F. Deegan at the Dow Chemical dock in Bay City

Manitowoc inbound on the Saginaw River at the Front Range

Tied up at the Burroughs North dock in Essexville

Stern view

2 comments:

  1. My daughters just gave me the picture they ordered from you of the Lewis J Kuber and Olive L. Moore. I love it. It was a 60th birthday present. Great photography - picture is clear, sharp and not grainy. I will display it proudly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I was worried about the quality as I had it shipped direct to try to get it to you in time for your Birthday. I never had the chance to inspect it to make sure it was alright. I am glad you like it! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete