Sunday, April 3, 2022

Saginaw River Sunday - Best of 2008

Saginaw River Sunday!  

Still anxiously waiting for the first vessel of the 2022 shipping season here on the Saginaw River, so today, while we wait, I am taking you back to the 2008 season. It was a sad year in that the classic E.M. Ford was towed from her longtime home at the Lafarge Cement Terminal in Carrolton and taken to the Soo to be scrapped. It is also sad to look back at these old photos and see how lazy and uninspired I have become with my photography. I used to put so much more effort into going to different locations along the river for different views, but now, it seems I take the easy route, using the same few locations for photos close to my home. I need to do better in 2022!




























No comments:

Post a Comment